And, of course, the fine print:
Get free shipping on your next order when you spend over $100. The discount will be automatically applied to your purchase; no promo code required. The subtotal of your purchase must be $100.01 or greater after any promotional discounts have been applied. Additional fees such as tax or shipping and handling do not apply toward your minimum subtotal requirement of $100.01. Offer applies to standard shipping only. Certain items that require additional shipping and handling are excluded from this promotion and do not apply towards your $100.01 subtotal minimum. Offer subject to change.
The pieces in this collection took ages to amass, but it was well worth the effort. Each one is prettier than the next and together, they are simply smashing. The black and white palette is so crisp, it modernizes everything around it. And roosters are forever chic. The set includes a vintage black and white platter, an Italian sugar container and creamer, a hand-painted footed bowl, a vintage chicken tureen and a black metal rooster.
- Vintage ceramic platter, Black Cockerel by Mancioli for F.S.C., hand-painted and made in Italy
- Platter is in good condition with two small chips on the back (14.75" x 11.5")
- Vintage ceramic sugar container was made in Italy
- The hand-painted sugar holder is in excellent condition (6" x 3.75")
- Vintage ceramic creamer, made in Italy
- The creamer is in excellent condition (6" x 3")
- Vintage ceramic footed bowl, made in Italy
- The bowl is in excellent vintage condition (8" x 5.75")
- Vintage ceramic chicken tureen with spoon, made in Japan and in excellent condition (11" x 9")
- Vintage metal rooster from the 60s, fair condition with wear (8.5" x 5" x 2.5")
Please note that everything is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.
This product ships from the maker within 7 days, via USPS
** This item may have additional shipping charges applied at checkout.
Full refund issued for items returned within 30 days of receipt