Whether you’re allergic or choose not to eat dairy, you might just crave some cheese every so often. This DIY kit makes that dream come true to craft your own nut, seed or vegetable-based mozzarella and ricotta cheese in as little as 20 minutes. Simply follow the easy instructions, then start arranging sandwiches and cheese platters — or just eat it with a spoon. That works too. The kit will make at least 10 pounds of cheese (you decide how big a batch you want to create) so you'll have plenty of room to experiment with different herbs, shapes and recipes.
- Instruction/Recipe Handbooks and Unlimited Email Support
- Fine Mesh, 100% Cotton Cheesecloth
- Gluten-free Tapioca Flour (cassava root)
- Quick Gelling Agar Powder (seaweed)
- Pure, Non-Iodized Flake Salt
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Citric Acid
- Contains no soy, gluten or carageenan
- 2 year shelf life
This product ships from the maker within 5 days, via USPS
** This item may have additional shipping charges applied at checkout.
Unused and unopened items may be returned within 14 days