And, of course, the fine print:
Get free shipping on your next order when you spend over $100. The discount will be automatically applied to your purchase; no promo code required. The subtotal of your purchase must be $100.01 or greater after any promotional discounts have been applied. Additional fees such as tax or shipping and handling do not apply toward your minimum subtotal requirement of $100.01. Offer applies to standard shipping only. Certain items that require additional shipping and handling are excluded from this promotion and do not apply towards your $100.01 subtotal minimum. Offer subject to change.
A keepsake gift for the quirky couple, this anniversary wine box celebrates them on three future occasions. The wooden box features three separate compartments for bottles of bubbly, red, white or rosé, each one marked with a specific year for opening. Illustrated in a vintage style, the wedding wine box is engraved with the words “I do” written large, along with a bride and groom perched on the letters.
- Customize your gift with your choice of open on anniversary years (ex: First/Second/Third, First/Third/Fifth, First/Fifth/Tenth, etc.)
- WineforaWedding® unfinished aspen wine box
- 5-ply baltic birch sliding lids with fingernail pulls
- Engraved with personalized options
- Holds 3 bottles of wine
- Box measures 13.625” x 14.125” x 4.5”
- Box does not include wine, which means you—you tasteful giftgiver, you—get to choose your own.
- Wine box includes crinkle-cut kraft paper for packing bottles and red embossed foil stickers to seal lids after adding bottles.
- Please note: many carriers do not permit individuals to ship alcohol. Plan ahead if you will not be hand-delivering your final gift.
This product ships from the maker within 7 days, via FedEx
** This item may have additional shipping charges applied at checkout.
Our custom items are made just for you and cannot be returned except for damage or defect. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team and we will do whatever we can to make it right.