And, of course, the fine print:
Get free shipping on your next order when you spend over $100. The discount will be automatically applied to your purchase; no promo code required. The subtotal of your purchase must be $100.01 or greater after any promotional discounts have been applied. Additional fees such as tax or shipping and handling do not apply toward your minimum subtotal requirement of $100.01. Offer applies to standard shipping only. Certain items that require additional shipping and handling are excluded from this promotion and do not apply towards your $100.01 subtotal minimum. Offer subject to change.
If you wish you were in Italy, don't despair! This collection of chic farmhouse-style kitchen accessories will make you feel like you're in Tuscany. The complete set includes a platter, antique chopping blade, cooking book, terra cotta ewer, hand-carved pig and a pair of vintage hand towels.
Here's all the goodness you'll receive:
- Vintage ceramic hand-painted platter, made in Italy (excellent condition)
- Platter is wired back and ready for hanging, measures 16"
- Antique chopping blade with metal blade and oak handle (fair condition)
- Chopping blade has bracket for hanging, measures 8.5" x 6.5"
- The Cooking of Italy, 1968 (excellent condition)
- Terra cotta Ewer, stenciled "Ristorante Da Pancrazio Roma" with repaired handle
- Terra cotta ewer measures 11" x 7"
- Hand-carved vintage pig (good condition)
- Pig measures 13.5" x 7.5"
- Pair of vintage linen hand towels with lace border
Please note that everything is used, antique, vintage, etc. That means sometimes scratched, dented, and worn. Imperfect. Not dusty, though. Or dirty.
This product ships from the maker within 7 days, via USPS
** This item may have additional shipping charges applied at checkout.
Full refund issued for items returned within 30 days of receipt