And, of course, the fine print:
Get free shipping on your next order when you spend over $100. The discount will be automatically applied to your purchase; no promo code required. The subtotal of your purchase must be $100.01 or greater after any promotional discounts have been applied. Additional fees such as tax or shipping and handling do not apply toward your minimum subtotal requirement of $100.01. Offer applies to standard shipping only. Certain items that require additional shipping and handling are excluded from this promotion and do not apply towards your $100.01 subtotal minimum. Offer subject to change.
This hand-crafted quilt features stripes in vivid, nature-inspired colors — fern, apple, apricot, aqua, and a southwest-inspired black and white print — alternated with, and surrounded by, clean white. The five thin stripes on the quilt’s front meet their match on the reversible back side in five coordinating, thick stripes.
- Measures 41" x 53"
- Made with 100% cotton broadcloth fabric
- Batting is 100% natural cotton
- Front: stripes in soft white, fern, apple, apricot, aqua, and black and white print, and soft white binding
- Back has larger stripes in matching shades
- Freehand quilted in horizontal rows with soft white stitching
- All fabric has been pre-washed
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle; tumble dry low
This product ships from the maker within 4 weeks, via USPS
Our made to order items are created just for you and cannot be returned except for damage or defect. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team and we will do whatever we can to make it right.