And, of course, the fine print:
Get free shipping on your next order when you spend over $100. The discount will be automatically applied to your purchase; no promo code required. The subtotal of your purchase must be $100.01 or greater after any promotional discounts have been applied. Additional fees such as tax or shipping and handling do not apply toward your minimum subtotal requirement of $100.01. Offer applies to standard shipping only. Certain items that require additional shipping and handling are excluded from this promotion and do not apply towards your $100.01 subtotal minimum. Offer subject to change.
This Vintage Mailbag iPad Case is made from 30 oz. cotton canvas. It is an exclusive fabric obtained from deconstructing 1940s military surplus transport bags. These bags were intended for use in WWII in the construction of portable steel bridges. The nature and quality of the fabric is no longer available so when they're gone, a piece of history will be gone with them.
- One-of-a-kind, heavy duty, military grade canvas
- Durable Dot brass snap are incorporated into a super tough and durable iPad case that will break-in beautifully over time.
- Militarygrade elastic corner holds and a padded top will protect your iPad carried alone or within another bag.
- Simply unsnap the closures and fold around and snap to itself to stand up for typing or watching movies.
- Will fit an i iPad 2 or iPad with Retina Display.NOTE: When the transport bags were manufactured, they were treated with an anti-mildew / anti-rot treatment, hence their unchanged condition. This smell some people say smells like "military stuff" or "oily." Although the maker washes these bags thoroughly, some of the smell may linger.
Shipping: This product ships from the maker within 14 days * , via USPS
Return Policy: 30 days for damaged items* Although products are shipped within the time frame specified above, actual time of delivery can vary depending on the carrier and delivery method