And, of course, the fine print:
Get free shipping on your next order when you spend over $100. The discount will be automatically applied to your purchase; no promo code required. The subtotal of your purchase must be $100.01 or greater after any promotional discounts have been applied. Additional fees such as tax or shipping and handling do not apply toward your minimum subtotal requirement of $100.01. Offer applies to standard shipping only. Certain items that require additional shipping and handling are excluded from this promotion and do not apply towards your $100.01 subtotal minimum. Offer subject to change.
In an age of instant results and questionable filters (Instagram, we're lookin' at you), it's easy to forget where photography started. But this handsome folding vintage camera is here to change all that. It's one of the first Polaroid cameras ever made, only manufactured between 1948 and 1957. The Polaroid 95 is in excellent vintage condition, though the film for it is no longer produced.
- First commercially marketed Polaroid
- Manufactured from 1948 to 1957
- Sturdy steel body
- Lined with brown leatherette
- Rollfilm camera (film no longer produced)
- Includes one antique film roll
- Includes original camera instructions
- Measures 9.5" x 5.5" x 2.5" when closed
- Exceptional vintage condition
- Bellows are solid
- Leatherette is shiny and supple
Returns only for damaged or defective items