And, of course, the fine print:
Get free shipping on your next order when you spend over $100. The discount will be automatically applied to your purchase; no promo code required. The subtotal of your purchase must be $100.01 or greater after any promotional discounts have been applied. Additional fees such as tax or shipping and handling do not apply toward your minimum subtotal requirement of $100.01. Offer applies to standard shipping only. Certain items that require additional shipping and handling are excluded from this promotion and do not apply towards your $100.01 subtotal minimum. Offer subject to change.
Spike your winter skincare regimen with a cozy kick of spice. This deliciously rich body butter deeply nourishes the skin with a warming and soothing blend of essential oils, including vanilla, patchouli, sweet orange and cinnamon. Sure, these aromatic ingredients smell amazing, but they also keep skin soft and happy when the mercury drops.
– Winter spice body butter
– Infused with nourishing and aromatic essential oils
– Ingredients: Purified water, organic aloe vera gel, organic beeswax, handcrafted organic comfrey-infused olive oil, almond oil, organic shea butter, organic essential oils of vanilla, patchouli, sweet orange and cinnamon
– Skincare benefits of each ingredient:
– Purified Water - Free of impurities
– Aloe Vera - Reduces inflammation and itching, and promotes skin healing
– Beeswax - Helps lock moisture into the skin and protect from damaging environmental factors. It also softens skin and is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-allergenic, and a germicidal antioxidant.
– Comfrey - A plant that helps promote skin healing. It contains allantoin, a chemical that protects the skin and promotes new skin cell growth.
– Almond Oil - Adds extra moisture in a natural, soothing way. This powerful oil also protects your skin from the harmful rays of the sun, rejuvenates and evens skin tone, and reduces skin irritation.
– Shea Butter - Has fantastic moisturizing properties. It can also soothe chronic skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, heal damaged skin, and has high levels of natural antioxidants.
– Vanilla - It may be surprising that vanilla is wonderful for the skin. Some of the benefits include: treatment of acne, soothing burns, anti-aging properties and promoting overall healthy skin.
– Patchouli - The sweet, rich aroma of patchouli is calming and relaxing. The benefits of patchouli for the skin are abundant. It regenerates skin cells, which makes it useful for hastening the healing of wounds and to fade scars. It tightens and tones sagging skin. Because of patchouli’s anti-inflammatory properties, it can calm skin problems such as sunburn, acne, eczema and other forms of dermatitis.
– Sweet Orange - This essential oil has many benefits. It is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and antidepressant. It can also boost immunity. The addition of sweet orange to this lotion gives a nice, bright balance to the warm and rich scents of vanilla, patchouli and cinnamon.
This product ships from the maker within 7 days, via USPS
Unused and unopened items may be returned within 30 days