And, of course, the fine print:
Get free shipping on your next order when you spend over $100. The discount will be automatically applied to your purchase; no promo code required. The subtotal of your purchase must be $100.01 or greater after any promotional discounts have been applied. Additional fees such as tax or shipping and handling do not apply toward your minimum subtotal requirement of $100.01. Offer applies to standard shipping only. Certain items that require additional shipping and handling are excluded from this promotion and do not apply towards your $100.01 subtotal minimum. Offer subject to change.
When it comes to home-brewing, two is better than one. Batches, that is. Brew up a double batch with this 2-gallon home-brewing kit. And with 8 reusable cobalt blue flip-top bottles, sharing the wealth will be a cinch.
Complete Home-Brewing Kit includes:
- Two-gallon base, measuring 37" x 14" and handcrafted from rustic pine
- Eight reusable, 16 oz. cobalt blue flip-top bottles
- Two 1-gallon glass fermenters
- Triple-scale hydrometer with glass test jar and stand for measuring alcohol content.
- Auto-siphon for easily transferring beer between vessels
- Additional equipment: 2" stainless steel funnel, drilled rubber stopper, 3-piece plastic airlock, laboratory thermometer, miscellaneous glass jar, 4' length of 3/8" tubing for siphoning, 25+ recipe book, brewers' log, full set of instructions.
And, you're going to need some ingredients to get your first batch brewin'. Check out the 1-Gallon Ingredient Kits from the maker, specially formulated by the maker: Chocolate Oatmeal Stout, Classic Amber Ale, Rye IPA or Citra IPA.
Shipping: This product ships from the maker within
5 days, via USPS
** This item is not eligible for free-shipping promotions, and additional shipping charges may be applied at checkout.
Returns: Our made to order items are created just for you and cannot be returned except for damage or defect. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team and we will do whatever we can to make it right.