And, of course, the fine print:
Get free shipping on your next order when you spend over $100. The discount will be automatically applied to your purchase; no promo code required. The subtotal of your purchase must be $100.01 or greater after any promotional discounts have been applied. Additional fees such as tax or shipping and handling do not apply toward your minimum subtotal requirement of $100.01. Offer applies to standard shipping only. Certain items that require additional shipping and handling are excluded from this promotion and do not apply towards your $100.01 subtotal minimum. Offer subject to change.
Stop fighting off pesky insects and start enjoying yourself already! Yeesh. With refreshing lavender, brisk peppermint, and a cooling touch of witch hazel this all natural, handmade insect repellent is sure to save the day. Simply shake well, and spray onto exposed skin and hair for up to four hours of pest-free relaxation. From music festivals to night swimming with friends, the spray and go insect repellent will keep you cool and bug bite free all season long.
- Includes one 4 oz. bottle and one 1 oz. bottle
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Effectively repels mosquitoes, ticks and biting insects for up to 4 hours.
- Biodegradable, vegan and DEET-free.
- Contains NO nuts, gluten, dairy, chemicals, dyes, fragrances or preservatives.
- Ingredients: Purified water, witch hazel, coconut glycerin, certified organic oils of cedarwood, citronella, lavender, lemongrass and peppermint.
- Use within one year after date of purchase for best results.
Please Note: It's about as safe as safe can be, but if you're pregnant or nursing make sure you talk to your healthcare pro before use! Same goes if redness, irritation or other discomfort occurs. Store in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight, and children. Or child-like friends who may try to do silly things with your stuff like stick googly eyes on them.
This product ships from the maker within 5 days, via USPS
Unused and unopened items may be returned within 30 days