by Rose Garrett
When it comes to brunch, SF has got the festive breakfast-lunch combo on lockdown. Hungry and hungover zombie
hordes congregate on street corners and wait for hours, just for the chance to chow down on such bacon and pancake goodness we rarely get on workdays. So it comes as no surprise that once you’ve
secured a seat, you want to hunker down and celebrate with a limitless supply of mid-day
Lucky that SF happens to have plenty of spots to get your day-drinking on. Lime may be the city’s more notoriously
bottomless brunch, but these ten city spots are off the beaten track, and just as bottomless as a
newborn baby. Plus, most importantly, they’ve all got the unlimited mimosas happening for $12 or less.
1. Ironside, SOMA: Bottomless breakfast buffet for $16? Bring it on. $10 bottomless
mimosas (you can sub in different kinds of juice) and build-your-own bottomless Bloody
Marys to boot. Bam.
2. Barracuda Sushi, Castro: Japanese brunch menu includes katsu
chicken & sweet potato waffle, green tea crepes, and $9 bottomless mimosas. Arigato!
3. Nickies, Lower Haight: Sports bar by night, secret brunch-in-the-wall by day, Nickies
has the cheapest bottomless mims we’ve found, at $8.
4. Radish, Mission: Has this secret Mission spot been officially “discovered”? We’ll let you
be the judge. Solid menu, secretly awesome gluten-free options and $10 bottomless
5. Pasión, Inner Sunset: The word “brunch” has no real Spanish translation, but that
doesn’t mean this Latin American spot doesn’t put out delicious brunch entrees and $10
bottomless mimosas to boot.
6. Noeteca, Noe Valley: This neighborhood favorite boasts great specials such as the
tarte flambee, quiche Lorraine, and $12 bottomless mimosas in the ancient French
7. Grub, Mission: Pig out on the buttermilk pancake bar and “parmesan souffled fritatta
bar” and top it off with $10 bottomless mims.
8. Parkside Tavern, Parkside: Out in the Sunset? Check out Parkside Tavern’s stuffed
french toast with lemon mascarpone cream and $10 bottomless mimosas and Bloody
9. Circa, Marina: Bottomless mims in the Marina are bound to be a scene, but Circa is the
spot for a Sunday funday that starts with $10 bottomless mimosas and gets sloppy from
10. Bisou, Castro: You can make brunch reservations ahead of time at this popular brunch
spot, which is a blessing. Pair your crab Benedict or omelette Parisienne with $10
bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys, and get the brunch party started.