It’s officially summer in SF, and if we’re lucky, that means slightly warmer temperatures than, say, December. But we’ll use any excuse we can get to strip down and show some skin, and in a city like SF, that means a good deal of ink, too.
We’ve got bare skin on the mind, so we searched out 10 tattoos that put on a permanent show of SF pride.
1. Although we can’t support the sentiment, we love this colorful chest tat of giant robots destroying San Francisco.
2. Rock on, Golden Gate. Rock on.
3. This guy’s got some serious Barbary Coast cred.
5. Here’s some Giants pride for ya.
6. We love the story behind this neck tat almost as much as we love the MUNI worm.
7. More for the ladies who luv MUNI. We hope she gets free rides for life.
8. Baby got Sutro Tower back.
9. This miner 49er is intense about football. We’re intimidated … and impressed.
10. We dig this spare Bay Bridge wingspan.